Review Procedure: Rules of review of the papers submitted for publication in the academic journal "Tomsk State Pedagogical University Bulletin"
- Manuscripts submitted for publication are checked for compliance with the technical requirements and the profile of the journal. Materials that do not meet these requirements are returned to the authors with an indication of the reasons for the refusal to accept the manuscripts.
- Articles accepted by the editors are distributed by category, in accordance with the research area. Information about the accepted articles is posted on the journal’s website.
- All manuscripts received by the journal are forwarded in accordance with the profile of research for review by the members of the Editorial Board. With the permission of the editor-in-chief or his/her deputies, they forward the article to external reviewers to other Tomsk or Russian universities.
- Peer review is confidential. The author of the reviewed work has an opportunity to get acquainted with the text of the review. After a positive review without comments, the article is accepted for publication and the author is notified about it. If the article is generally assessed positively, but there are some comments, the article along with the comments is sent back to the author for revision.
- In case of a negative review, the author will be sent a motivated refusal. The last name of the reviewer is not specified and all further contacts are made through the editorial office of the journal. The editorial office upon requests of the authors and expert council of the Highest Attestation Board presents reviews of manuscripts. Reviews are kept in the publishing and editorial offices for at least 5 years.
- Brief messages, letters to the editors, reviews, discussion materials, personalities, etc. pass only the primary expertise of the editorial board in accordance with the directions of scientific and external reviews and they are not forwarded to external reviews.
E-mail of the editorial office: VESTNIK@TSPU.EDU.RU