The scientific journal "Tomsk State Pedagogical University Bulletin" is included in the list of Higher Attestation Comission of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation
Welcome to the official website of the academic journal "Tomsk State Pedagogical University Bulletin". The journal publishes scientific papers on the following subjects:
- 13.00.00 Pedagogy;
- 10.02.00 Linguistics;
- 10.01.00 Literature.
The journal is included in the list of the leading reviewed academic journals and publications, publishing the most significant results of doctoral and postdoctoral theses, as approved by the Higher Attestation Comission of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation.
Publication frequency: 6 issues per year.
The website has an ARCHIVE that contains annotations of the articles, key words, information on the authors in Russian and English and also full-text versions of the articles.
The founder of the academic journal is Tomsk State Pedagogical University
The journal is included in the "ROSPECHAT" subscription catalogue "Newspapers and Magazines". Index: 54235.
Indexing the journal
- The journal is included in the database of periodicals "ULRICHSWEB"
- The journal is included in the database of periodicals "GOOGLE SCHOLAR"
- The journal is included in the database of periodicals "WORLDCAT"
- The journal is included in the database of periodicals "ERIHPLUS"
- The journal is included in the database of periodicals "DOAJ (Directory of Open Access Journals)"
Information on the Russian Science Citation Index
Information on published articles is regularly sent to the system of the Russian Science Citation Index.
- General information on the journal on the website of Russian Science Citation Index
- Indicators of the journal according to the data of Russian Science Citation Index
The journal "Tomsk State Pedagogical University Bulletin" (TSPU Bulletin) publishes the results of modern research in the field of pedagogy, linguistics, literary studies.
The journal implements the tasks of promoting modern achievements and experience in the use of innovative technologies and various forms of educational activity in the field of humanitarian activity considerable attention is given to a multidisciplinary review of the current issues of literary studies, Russian studies and comparative linguistics.
Among the thematic directions of the journal are:
- Pedagogy: history of pedagogy and education, pedagogical and educational technology, inclusive education, comparative education, pedagogy of professional education, pedagogy of higher school;
- Linguistics: current issues of modern cognitive-discursive linguistics, cultural linguistics, medialinguistics, theory and history of language, communicative stylistics of the text; comparative studies in the field of linguistics;
- Literary Studies: Old Russian literature, problems and poetics of Russian literature of the XIX-XXI centuries; Russian-European literary connections, topical issues of regional literature.
Expansion of the number of research specialties
Дата публикации: Friday, 22 January 2021
According to the decision of Higher Attestation Commission of 10 December 2020, two more scientific specialties are included in TSPU Bulletin:
- 13.00.02 Theory and methods of teaching and education
- 13.00.08 Theory and methods of vocational education
The current issue of TSPU Bulletin (issue 1) has been posted.
Дата публикации: Thursday, 21 January 2021
In the issue:
The current issue of TSPU Bulletin (issue 6) has been posted.
Дата публикации: Tuesday, 10 November 2020
In the issue:
The currant issue of TSPU Bulletin (issue 5) has been posted.
Дата публикации: Friday, 23 October 2020
In the issue:
Call for articles in 2020 (Pedagogy)
Дата публикации: Wednesday, 17 June 2020We continue to accept articles on pedagogy. Materials are to be sent to the e-mail address of the editorial department, with the indication Pedagogy in the subject line.